I use a saline tattoo removal solution for the removal of permanent eyeliner. Please keep in mind key factors that affect the degree or success of any tattoo removal:
1. How long have you had it? The older the tattoo, the more deeply embedded it is in the skin and the more time-consuming it will be to remove.
2. How much ink is in the skin? This of course is hard to know just by looking at but the more ink there is, the longer the process will be to lighten and remove.
3. How much surface area needs to be removed? Smaller areas tend to respond more quickly. Placement can also make it tricky, particularly when it involves the corners of the eyes.
3. Have you already tried any other removal methods? Some tattoo removal methods, such as laser, work counter to the process of drawing ink out of the skin so if even if there were no noticeable results from prior removal attempts, it can still be a setback to my process.
4. What is the level of your expectations? Given all the above considerations, even old and/or previously lasered tattoos can be expected to respond at least by lightening up with each session, but complete removal in one session may be unrealistic.
Multiple sessions may be required for complete removal depending on the age, size, and location of the tattoo, with 8 weeks in between sessions to allow time for the skin to completely heal.
In addition to being completely safe and quite efficacious, another great thing about this type of tattoo removal is that I’m able to see and show you all the ink that’s removed from your skin. That way we know that if it’s not working b/c if it’s not then we won’t have anything to show for it right then and there.
Schedule a Consultation Today.
Jeannie Sides, Owner/Practitioner at JuvEssentials
is the #1 Rated Permanent Makeup Correction Artist in San Francisco. Schedule a consultation today.