Am I a good candidate for your non-laser tattoo removal?
Many of my clients come in because they’ve had a botched permanent makeup tattoo elsewhere and come in to JuvEssentials because we can fix it. In most cases. First, we need to remove the old one and then we can start from a blank canvas.
Here are the factors that affect the degree or success of any tattoo removal:
1. How long have you had it? The older the tattoo, the more deeply embedded it is in the skin and the more time-consuming it will be to remove.
2. How much ink is in the skin? This, of course, is hard to know just by looking at, but the more ink there is, the longer the process will be to lighten and remove.
3. How much surface area needs to be removed? Smaller areas tend to respond more quickly. Placement can also make it tricky, particularly when it involves the corners of the eyes.
4. Have you already tried any other removal methods? Some tattoo removal methods, such as laser tattoo removal, are counter-productive to the objective of drawing ink out of the skin and are not recommended prior to pursuing non-laser tattoo removal via chemical extraction. However, if you’ve already tried laser tattoo removal and did not see any improvement, then it may still be responsive to non-laser removal.
5. Given all the above considerations, even old and/or previously-lasered tattoos can be expected to respond at least by lightening up with each session, but complete removal in one session may be unrealistic.
Multiple sessions may be required for complete removal depending on the age, size, and location of the tattoo, with 4-8 weeks in between sessions to allow time for the skin to completely heal. In addition to being completely safe and quite effective, another great thing about our methods of tattoo removal, is that we’re able to see and show you all the ink that’s removed from your skin. That way we know if it’s not working right then and there.
Schedule a Consultation Today.
Jeannie Sides, Owner/Practitioner at JuvEssentials
is the #1 Rated Permanent Makeup Correction Artist in San Francisco. Schedule a consultation today.